PlusThis Billing Policy
Billing (The Short Version)
- 30 days free on a new pay account. PlusThis products offer a free 30-day trial on new pay accounts (Basic, Pro, Unlimited).
- Cancel within the first 30 days and you won’t be charged. If you cancel your account before you are billed 30 days after your original signup then you won’t be charged.
- Cancel after 30 days and you won’t be charged again. Once you cancel you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. For example, if your billing cycle is on the 18th of every month, and you cancel on the 24th, you’ll still have to pay for the current month, but you won’t be charged again after that. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- How do I cancel my account? You can cancel your account at any time by logging into your account and selecting the “My Account” menu link. Once you are on the My Account page, click the “Cancel my PlusThis Account” link.
Billing (The Long Version)
Usage of PlusThis’ products constitutes customer’s acceptance of PlusThis’ billing policy. Following is PlusThis’ billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by PlusThis before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. PlusThis does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Membership Area.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Membership Area.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, PlusThis will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: PlusThis may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, PlusThis may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: PlusThis may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their PlusThis membership or recurring product. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. PlusThis will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
PlusThis accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by PlusThis. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. PlusThis currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a PlusThis representative or through the “My Account” section of the customer’s account (https://my.plusthis.com/users/login). Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with PlusThis cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. PlusThis will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a PlusThis representative to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of PlusThis, each customer agrees to provide PlusThis 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. PlusThis must be the first option in billing disputes. Should PlusThis receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before PlusThis has been given a chance to resolve the issue, PlusThis has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, PlusThis retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. PlusThis will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, PlusThis will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription fees for PlusThis are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
PlusThis subscription fees will appear on your credit card statement as “PlusThis” or “Sixth Division”.